Availability and Booking
If your preferred dates are not available then please check availability at A Place To Stay In Weldborough. A Place To Stay In Weldborough is a 25 minute drive from Derby, and you can ride to the Atlas and Big Chook trail heads from the accommodation. The Blue Tier trail head is less than a 30 minute drive from A Place To Stay In Weldborough making this a great place to stay at the other end of the Blue Derby trails.
You can request a reservation online here and A Place To Stay In Derby will respond within 24 hours of receiving your request. Payment can be made by Amex, Mastercard and Visa.
Full Terms and Conditions are available on this site, the main conditions are:
- The minimum stay is 2 nights (online bookings). Please call or email for 1 night stay (Sun-Thu only);
- Rates start from $190 per night plus $40 per guest per night when more than two guests stay;
- A Place To Stay In Derby shall be available from 3pm on the first day of Guest’s stay and must be vacated by 10am on the morning after the last night of the Guest’s stay;
- At the time of notification of acceptance of the booking request by A Place To Stay In Derby the Guest shall pay a non refundable deposit equal to 50% of the cost of the stay. If the deposit is not paid by the due date then the booking shall be cancelled;
- The Guest shall pay the balance of the cost of the stay at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the stay or the booking will be cancelled;
- A security deposit of $250 is required for all bookings (taken as a pre authorisation if paid for by credit card) before the Guest is given access to the property, and is to be paid at least 3 days prior to the commencement of the booking;
- Payment may be made by credit/debit card or direct credit to our bank account.
All rates include linen and cleaning and there are no additional service fees when booking through our website.
To make a booking please check availability for the nights you require on the calendar and then select your preferred check-in, check-out dates, number of guests staying and confirm the availability and cost.